13th October 2020, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Siemens Bangalore Associate Design & Development Engineer interview?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Siemens Bangalore are hiring for an Associate Design & Development Engineer. I want to attend the interview for this post in Siemens. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. Please tell me asap.

15th October 2020, 02:02 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Siemens Bangalore Associate Design & Development Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Siemens Bangalore Associate Design & Development Engineer interview is as follows.

Applicant must be graduate with Computer Science or relevant.

Applicant must have around 3+ years of industry experience with background in Design and development in C#, ASP.net, WCF, SQL, MVC.

Applicant must have experience working in web development and/or windows tools development is preferred.

Applicant must be able to give Exposure to Team Foundation Server.
15th October 2020, 06:35 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Siemens Bangalore Associate Design & Development Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Siemens Bangalore Associate Design & Development Engineer interview is that the applicant should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university. The applicant should be available for the duration of 6 months. The candidate should have knowledge of C#. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?