2nd April 2019, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad Junior Software Engineer interview for a CSE graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad for the post of Junior Software Engineer. I am a BTech CSE graduate of this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

7th April 2019, 05:32 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad Junior Software Engineer interview for a CSE graduate?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad Junior Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd Hyderabad Junior Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Statenetics DSoft Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Junior Software Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA course in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

<> As you are a B.Tech CSE Engineer, I can say that you are eligible to attend this recruitment after successful completion of studies.

Some of the major skills required are,
@ Strong Analytical Skills
@ Knowledge on C#, .NET, any RDBMS database
@ Also knowledge of ASP.Net, Entity Framework..etc., would be an added advantage.
7th April 2019, 06:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad Junior Software Engineer interview for a CSE graduate?

Eligibility to attend Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad Junior Software Engineer interview:

Aspirant must have a degree in BE/BTech/MCA (All Branches) from any recognized university.

Aspirant must have good academic record.

Aspirant must have good pH Score.

Aspirant must have strong analytical skills & C#.Net, any RDBMS database.

Knowledge of ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework will be a plus.
8th April 2019, 03:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their B.E/B.tech, MCA in any discipline from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for Junior Software Engineer in Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd. Candidates should have scored minimum 60% and above marks throughout the academic career. Candidate should not have any pending backlogs and should not have long educational gaps also. Candidate must have good technical and computer knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?