2nd April 2019, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad Junior Software Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I am little afraid because I want to secure a job in Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad. Actually they are going to conduct an interview for the post of Junior Software Engineer. Please let me know about the selection procedure for this post in this interview.

7th April 2019, 06:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad Junior Software Engineer interview?

Candidates are selected for the position of Junior Software Engineer in Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad through the below mentioned rounds:
1). Aptitude Test

2). Technical Interview

3). HR Interview

Qualification - BE/BTech/MCA (All Branches)

Last edited by ppsahu; 9th April 2019 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Remove *
8th April 2019, 02:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad Junior Software Engineer interview?

Candidates who have applied for Junior Software Engineer in Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd recruitment, will have to appear for an online aptitude examination. Then the shortlisted candidates have to appear for a round of technical interview followed by HR interview for the final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?