2nd April 2019, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Salary of Junior Software Engineer in Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend an interview for the post of Junior Software Engineer in Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad. But I don’t know what salary they are providing for this post. If you know then please tell me that what salary they are going to offer me for Junior Software Engineer post.

7th April 2019, 05:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of Junior Software Engineer in Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad?

Salary Offered in Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad Junior Software Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about salary package offered in Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd Hyderabad Junior Software Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Statenetics DSoft Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Junior Software Engineer

<> Salary Package offered - Rs.3,40,000/- per annum

@ Candidates who are having B.E/ B.Tech or MCA course are eligible to attend this recruitment.

@ You must have excellent communication skills, strong technology skills, analytical skills and have knowledge of ASP.NET, Entity Framework, C#, .NET..etc.,
7th April 2019, 07:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of Junior Software Engineer in Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad?

Starting salary of Junior Software Engineer in Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad is around INR 4.5 lacs per annum. Salary increases gradually on the basis of experience. Candidates with degree in BE/BTech/MCA (All Branches) from a recognized university are eligible to attend Junior Software Engineer interview in Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad.
8th April 2019, 02:56 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum salary of a Junior Software Engineer in Statnetics DSoft Pvt Ltd, may start from Rs. 2,15,000/- and above per year and may range approximately Rs. 2,39,000/- and above per year depending upon the performance of the candidiate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?