25th September 2019, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Syncfusion Inc Chennai Software Developer interview?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Syncfusion Inc Chennai for the post of Software Developer. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

28th September 2019, 07:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Syncfusion Inc Chennai Software Developer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Syncfusion Inc Chennai Software Developer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Syncfusion Inc Chennai Software Developer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Syncfusion Inc

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA or M.Sc or M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> You must not have any pending backlogs of any kind to be eligible.

>> You must be passing out in the year 2019 only. The minimum percentage required in 12th Class is 75% marks and 65% marks in all academics.
28th September 2019, 08:55 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Syncfusion Inc Chennai Software Developer interview?

Eligibility to attend Syncfusion Inc Chennai Software Developer interview as follows :

-BE/B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, ME and M.Tech with 65% aggregate in degree.
-Good academic record throughout the career.
-XII with 75% and above marks.
-No gaps any kind.
-2019 passouts only are eligible for this recruitment drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?