14th August 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Syncfusion Inc Chennai Software Developer interview?

Hi friends, I got an email from Syncfusion Inc Chennai for the Software Developer. I am a BTech graduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

16th August 2019, 07:23 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Syncfusion Inc Chennai Software Developer interview?

Company Name : Syncfusion Inc

Software Developers || 2019 Batch Freshers (BE/BTech /ME/ MTech/ MCA/M.Sc) || Chennai ||

Eligibility to attend Syncfusion Inc Chennai Software Developer interview as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field with 65 % and above marks.

-2019 batch only.

-75% in 12 standard.

-Good academic record.

-Good communication skills.

-No gaps throughout the career.

Venue :
Syncfusion Inc,
AJ 217, Eymard Complex,
Shanthi Colony, 4th Avenue, Anna Nagar
Chennai 600 040.

17th August 2019, 12:15 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Syncfusion Inc Chennai Software Developer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Syncfusion Inc Chennai Software Developer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Syncfusion Inc Chennai Software Developer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Syncfusion Inc

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.Tech/ M.E or M.Sc or MCA from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required is Graduation is 65% marks and 75% marks in 12th Class.

>> There should not be any pending backlogs to be eligible. Freshers can also apply for this recruitment.

17th August 2019, 10:59 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Software Developer interview in Syncfusion Inc Chennai is given below :-

1)Candidates must be 2019 pass-outs with minimum 65% in all academics

2)Candidates must have 75% in 12th

3)Candidates must not have gaps of any kind.

For more information visit on (https://www.syncfusion.com/)

17th August 2019, 06:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility required to attend Syncfusion Inc Chennai Software Developer interview are as follows;

You must have completed BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CSE/IT/IS)/MCA/MSc (CS/IT) from any recognized university from 2019 batch only.
You must have secured minimum 65% in all academics and 75% in 12th.
You must have no gaps in any education.
You must not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for the interview.

17th August 2019, 08:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for Syncfusion Inc Software Developer interview, candidates should have completed their BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA in CS from a recognized college/university.

Candidates should have completed their 10th, 12th and graduation with minimum 65% to 75% marks.

Candidates must clear all the pending backlogs without any educational gaps.

Interested candidates can attend the walk in interview at the given address.

Add: Syncfusion Software Private Ltd,
Eymard Complex, AJ217,
4th Avenue, Shanthi Colony,
Anna Nagar,
Chennai - 600040.

17th August 2019, 08:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for Syncfusion Inc Software Developer recruitment, candidates should have completed their B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA from a recognized college/university. Minimum 65% - 75% marks should be scored by the candidate throughout the academic career. Good technical and computer knowledge is must

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?