22nd February 2020, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Software Developer interview in Syncfusion Inc Chennai?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interest to work with Syncfusion Inc Chennai. They are hiring and conducting an interview for the post of Software Developer. I want to attend this interview. Can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

25th February 2020, 06:03 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Software Developer interview in Syncfusion Inc Chennai?

Eligibility to attend Software Developer interview in Syncfusion Inc Chennai as follows:-

1. Qualifying degree (BE/BTech /ME/ MTech/ MCA/M.Sc) in the respected field of work-study branches.

2. Batch: 2019 are eligible.

3. Good academic record with 65% and above marks always.

4. 75% and above marks in 12 standards.

5. No gaps between any study./ No live backlogs.

Official Test:-http://www.syncfusion.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?