7th October 2019, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Bangalore Associate Technical Support interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Tech Mahindra Bangalore is hiring for the post of Associate Technical Support. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

12th October 2019, 06:15 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Bangalore Associate Technical Support interview?

Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Bangalore Associate Technical Support interview as follows :

-2018 and 2019 are eligible for this recruitment drive only.

-Qualifying degree in BE/B.Tech (All Disciplines).

-No percentage criteria.

-Good communication skills for business requirements.

-No live backlogs.
13th October 2019, 04:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Bangalore Associate Technical Support interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Tech Mahindra Bangalore Associate Technical Support recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Tech Mahindra Bangalore Associate Technical Support recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Tech Mahindra

Name of the Job Position - Associate Technical Support

>> You must have completed any of the below mentioned courses in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

@ B.E/ B.Tech or
@ B.Com or
@ B.A or
@ BBA or
@ BCA or
@ B.Sc courses

>> Having 6 months and above experience in any voice helpdesk process would be an added advantage.

>> Fresher candidates are also eligible to apply for this recruitment.
14th October 2019, 12:57 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Tech mahindra bangalore :

Name of the post : Associate Technical support

Name of the company : Tech mahindra

Job location : Bangalore

Experince : 0 to 1 years.

Educational qualification : Any graduate or post graduate

No age criteria

Selection wil be based on written examination followed by technical and HR.
14th October 2019, 10:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I came to know that Tech Mahindra Bangalore is hiring for the post of Associate Technical Support. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Tech Mahindra Bangalore is,

Tech Mahindra Bangalore= 60%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Tech Mahindra Bangalore recruitment.

Process of Tech Mahindra Bangalore recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?