23rd October 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities in Water and Chemical Industries in Chattisgarh for B.Sc in Microbiology and ITI in COPA candidate?

hello
i wish to work in industrial sector in chhattissgarh
i wish job vacancy like in water industries, chemical industries, etc etc.
kindly refer or provide ME for job in my give choices my qualification is Bsc microbiology and ITI in COPA(COMPUTER OPERATING AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT)

15th August 2016, 09:53 PM
january2016

Default Re: Opportunities in Water and Chemical Industries in Chattisgarh for B.Sc in Microbiology and ITI in COPA candidate?

It seems that you have done a good course to get the job. But, something seems to be missing, i mean to say that there must be some more qualification to be done so that you can get good job then expected with good salary.

Even at this qualification you will get the job but it will not up-to your expectation (i guess). So, one thing you can do, is that just prepare your resume and update your resume with all the correct information and then mention all the course in a elaborate format.
14th October 2019, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Opportunities in Water and Chemical Industries in Chattisgarh for B.Sc in Microbiology and ITI in COPA candidate?

Hello Sir/Madam My's name Avinash Patel Hearing Handicapped (PWD). from Korba Chhattisgarh. I have completed ITI From COPA trade in 2018. I will do can interesting search job Copa ITI anywhere. WhatsApp 7024037074
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?