13th January 2021, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Trainee Programmer interview in YASH Technologies Pune?

Hi Sir, I came to know that YASH Technologies Pune is hiring for the post of Trainee Programmer. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

15th January 2021, 11:34 AM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Trainee Programmer interview in YASH Technologies Pune?

The following Eligibility to attend Trainee Programmer interview in YASH Technologies Pune :-

A.Educational Qualification :- MBA
B.60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
C.2018/2019/2020 graduates
15th January 2021, 12:19 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Trainee Programmer interview in YASH Technologies Pune?

Eligibility to attend Trainee Programmer interview in YASH Technologies Pune is as follows.

• Applicant must be a graduate with excellent academic records, with a strong understanding of Embedded fundamentals.

• Applicant must have knowledge of C/C++, ARM.

• Applicant must have knowledge of BLE (Bluetooth low energy) communication between the framework/platform.

• Applicant must good at diagnostic/Fault Tests and calibration handling on embedded devices.

• Applicant must have passion for developing innovative software engineering solutions.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.yash.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?