18th December 2016, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

List of private sector companies in Gujarat offering job to M.Sc Forensic Odontology candidate? How much salary is paid in India?

Hello sir, I have just completed M.Sc Forensic Odontology course. Which are the private sector companies in Gujarat offering for job? How much salary I can paid in India?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the value of M.Sc. degree in Forensic Odontology in terms of job options?
  2. Which college in India offering forensic odontology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I opt for MSc Forensic Odontology after completing BDS? What is the scope in India
  4. List of private companies offering job to Diploma in Forensic Investigation candidate? How much salary is offered? -- [New]
  5. Is it good to do MDS after BDS if my aim is forensic odontology?
  6. Which should be preferable for forensic odontology from Indian university or foreign university?
  7. Job prospects in Forensic Odontology? Eligibility criteria to become eligible for forensic Odontology?
  8. Colleges in India who offer Forensic Odontology Course? Is there any scope in this field?
  9. Should I go for MSc forensic odontology in university of Glamorgan?
  10. Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?
  11. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  12. College in India offering Forensic Odontology course?
  13. List Pharmaceutical companies under private sector offering jobs to Pharm D students?
  14. Scope of Forensic Science in India 2015
  15. Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Law? Possible designation and salary?
  16. What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors?
  17. How to apply for Forensic Odontology? Is it a PG course or diploma course? What are the career aspects?
  18. What shall I do after completion of BCA course?

19th December 2016, 02:00 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List of private sector companies in Gujarat offering job to M.Sc Forensic Odontology candidate? How much salary is paid in India?

List of Private companies offering fresher jobs in Gujarat as follows:

* Nilson - Gandhinagar, Gujarat
* DWM Global Services Pvt. Ltd. - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
* All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Gandhinagar, Gujarat

You can also search Jobs by using these portals like Naukri, Shine, Indeed famous Job portals and then mention your preferred location as Gujarat.

Upload your updated resume with valuable skills surely you will receive many calls from the top most Private Companies.

Salary range should be: Rs. 30000 to Rs. 50000

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?