21st July 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Sasken Bengaluru Associate Software Engineer Interview?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Sasken Bengaluru are hiring for Associate Software Engineer. I want to attend the interview for this post in Sasken. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. Please tell me asap.

22nd July 2019, 10:38 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Sasken Bengaluru Associate Software Engineer Interview?

Eligibility to attend Sasken Bengaluru Associate Software Engineer Interview as follows :

-Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree in BE / Btech / MTech only from below mentioned stream –
a. Computer Science
b. Information Technology
c. Electronic & Communication.

-Minimum cut off 65% throughout academics (10th, 12th & UG / PG) with no backlog history.

(Note:-The students who had a back log and later they cleared it are also not eligible.)
23rd July 2019, 10:04 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Sasken Bengaluru Associate Software Engineer Interview?

Eligibility to attend Sasken Bengaluru Associate Software Engineer Interview is given below :-

1)Candidates must have Good troubleshooting skills along with good written/oral Communication.

2)Candidates must have Excellent in algorithms

3)Candidates must have Good problem solving and strong analytical ability.

4)Candidates must have Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated

5)Candidates must have Good understanding and knowledge of programming skills like C/C++

For more information visit on https://www.sasken.com/
23rd July 2019, 11:34 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Sasken Bengaluru is given below:-

:-You should have B.E or B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronic & Communication.
:-You should not have educational backlog or Gap during your academics.
:-You should have scored minimum 65% marks throughout of your education.
:-You must have excellent technical and communication skills.

You can check the website https://www.sasken.com/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?