14th December 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore Service Desk Executive interview?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to attend an interview of Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore for the post of Service Desk Executive. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

20th December 2019, 06:19 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore Service Desk Executive interview?

Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore Service Desk Executive interview is given below:-

1. Candidate should possess graduation in BE/BTech/MCA from any recognized university/institution.

2. Candidate should have experience of 1 to 4 years.

3. Candidate should also have English proficiency.

4. Candidate should have knowledge of computer science.

5. Candidate should belong to Bangalore or neighbouring places.
20th December 2019, 10:49 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore Service Desk Executive interview?

-Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore-

Experience : 0-4 Years

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Any graduate from a recognized university in the related field of work-study.
-Good academic record.
-No live backlogs for recent graduates.
-Good communication skills.
-Strong knowledge in the technical domain is a must for system operations of service desk administrations.
21st December 2019, 05:01 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore Service Desk Executive interview?

Eligibility to attend Wipro Technologies Limited Bangalore Service Desk Executive interview is that the applicant should have passed graduation from any university. The applicant should have 2 years of experience. Applicant should also have knowledge of java, Oracle, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?