13th January 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for IAS examination commerce background?

how can prepare ias examination commerce background ...please tel me how to prepare for it

14th January 2012, 01:12 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IAS examination commerce background?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can prepare ias examination commerce background ...please tel me how to prepare for it
Yes, If you are From Commerce Background then you are also Prepare well for UPSC Civil services examination to become IAS Officer.

IAS Stands for Indian Administrative Services and to become IAS Officer, you have to cracked the UPSC Civil services examination, this examination is conducted every year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognized University.

To apply for this examination your age should between 21 to 30 years and upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

If you have completed your Graduate degree course, then you are eligible to apply for this year examination, then notification will be Published on 04/Feb/2012 in the employment Newspaper or in the UPSC Website, The last date of fill online application form 05/March/2012 and Preliminary examination will be held on 20/May/2012.

Examination Pattern :
------------------

If you are Really Interested to cracked this examination and wants to become IAS Officer in future, then please prepare prepare well for this examination as per the pattern and syllabus.

The examination is held every year in these 2 papers :

>> Preliminary Examination
>> Main examination

Firstly you have to cracked the Preliminary examination and then you are eligible to appear for Main examination. preliminary examination is Objective, Those who cracked this exam are eligible for Main examination and Main examination is descriptive and there are 9 papers in Preliminary examination.

>> So, please prepare well for the Preliminary examination First.

>> Purchase some best books from the Market and Keep Practice Daily.

>> When you complete your Syllabus, please Revise the syllabus one More Time and then try to solved some few previous year papers.

>> If you try to solved previous year paper, it will helps you a lot and also increased your confidence level and you will be able to attempted the questions in time, Please improve your Writing for the Descriptive paper, But firstly focus only on Preliminary examination.

If you need more information about Civil services examination, then please check official website :

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Preliminary Examination Pattern :
-----------------------------

3rd March 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for IAS examination commerce background?

Sir mujhe ye puchna h ki me abi BBA ka student hu kya me IAS kr sakta hu or kya english speaking compulsory he?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?