13th December 2019, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria in Trainee Software Engineer interview of Finoit Noida?

Hello, I just want to know about the criteria for selection in Finoit Noida for the post of Trainee Software Engineer. Actually I am interested to give the interview and work as a Trainee Software Engineer in this company. So, I want to know about the selection criteria.

18th December 2019, 01:36 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria in Trainee Software Engineer interview of Finoit Noida?

Selection criteria in Trainee Software Engineer interview of Finoit Noida as follows:-

Round 1: Aptitude and Logical Reasoning + Technical (programming+database) test + Coding round of a total of 32 questions in 120 minutes online test.

Round 2: Technical Interview (face to face with technical panel)

Round 3: HR interview.
21st December 2019, 05:31 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Selection criteria in Trainee Software Engineer interview of Finoit Noida?

Selection criteria in Trainee Software Engineer interview of Finoit Noida is given below:-

1. Aptitude and programming round.

2. Technical interview.

3. HR interview.

The candidate must be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university/institution to be eligible for Trainee Software Engineer interview of Finoit Noida.
21st December 2019, 05:47 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Selection criteria in Trainee Software Engineer interview of Finoit Noida?

Selection criteria in Trainee Software Engineer interview of Finoit Noida goes through three rounds. First is Aptitude, second is technical interview, third is HR interview.

The applicant must have knowledge of Oracle, Java.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?