30th January 2021, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR Trainee Software Engineer interview

Dear Sir/Madam, I came to know that Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR is going to conduct an interview for the post of Trainee Software Engineer. I want to attend this interview so I want to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview.

31st January 2021, 02:55 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR Trainee Software Engineer interview

Eligibility to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR Trainee Software Engineer interview is as follows.

• Applicant must have completed BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech - Computers/ Electronics/ Telecom; MCA.

• Applicant must be able to collaborate with internal teams.

• Applicant must be able to document development phases and monitor systems.

• Applicant must be able to ensure developed code is as per the design and business requirement.

• Applicant must be able to be responsible for developing application components/modules based on requirement.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.ymsl.in
31st January 2021, 06:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR Trainee Software Engineer interview

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR Trainee Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR Trainee Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Yamaha Motor Solutions

Name of the Job Position - Trainee Software Engineer

>> You must have Completed B.Sc in Computer Science Engineering or B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Candidates who have completed their MCA course are also eligible.

@ Minimum percentage required:-

* In 10th & 12th class - 90% marks
* In Graduation or Post Graduation - 80% marks

>> Students from Delhi or NCR are preferred
2nd February 2021, 02:43 PM
Kukdu_ku

The following Eligibility to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions Delhi NCR Trainee Software Engineer interview :-

A.Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA.

B.60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs.

C.2016/2017 graduates.

Hope it helps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?