24th June 2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions Software Engineer Trainee Interview?

Hello Friends,
Can anyone of you kindly tell me the eligibility criteria to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions Interview for Software Engineer Trainee post? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Selection process of Yamaha Motor Solutions Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  2. Job description of Software Engineer Trainee in Yamaha Motor Solutions, Delhi?
  3. Important dates of Nokia Software Development Trainee interview? Eligibility to attend this interview? -- [New]
  4. Documents required to carry on 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited QA Engineer Interview?
  5. Eligibility to attend Sysbiz Technologies Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment? Skills required to get this job?
  6. Eligibility to attend Amiti Software Technologies Quality Assurance Engineer Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to attend Accenture Associate Software Engineer Interview?
  8. Eligibility to attend IGATE Interview for Software Engineer post in Bangalore?
  9. Salary package for Software Engineer Trainee in Hexaware?
  10. What kind of skills are required to become a Software Engineer in Tally Solutions?
  11. Eligibility to attend IBM Associate Software Engineer Interview for a candidate who has 2 years of experience in TCS?
  12. Job opportunities in Automobile Industries for Diploma in Automobile Engineering 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Amazon Software Developer Engineer Off-Campus Interview?
  14. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Trainee Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  15. Am I eligible to attend Accel Frontline Global IT Services Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Interview being a 29 years old CSE graduate?
  16. Detailed information about Sysbiz Technologies for Software Engineer Trainee aspirant?
  17. Should I have to do Training after selection in Hexaware Off-Campus Interview?
  18. Can I attend Amiti Software Technologies QA Engineer Interview being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Salary package of QA Engineers in Amiti?
27th June 2016, 09:47 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions Software Engineer Trainee Interview?

You are interested to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview for Software Engineer Trainee post in Yamaha Motors Solutions. Following are the eligibility criteria for this post:

Educational qualification:

>>Student must possess MCA/ B.Tech (CSE/ IT) from a recognized university with more than 60% marks.

>>Student also have more than throughout 60% in their academic career i.e more than 60% marks in 10th , 12th and in graduation as well as in post graduation.

>>Candidates having prior experience in .Net/ Java /C++ will be preferred.

Salary: Rs 3.2 LPA (Rs 15k per month as stipend for 6 months)

**So in my opinion if you fulfill the eligibility criteria then you have to attend the interview for Trainee recruitment post in this company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?