30th August 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd Delhi System Engineer Trainee Interview?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd Delhi are hiring for System Engineer Trainee. I want to attend the interview for this post in Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to attend this interview. Please tell me asap.

2nd September 2019, 08:04 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd Delhi System Engineer Trainee Interview?

Eligibility to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd Delhi System Engineer Trainee Interview as follows :

Degree and Streams: B.E./B.Tech in CS/IT and MCA are eligible for this recruitment drive only.

Batch: 2018-2019 pass outs are eligible.

-Good academic record throughout the career with 70% & above throughout academics.

Official Website :http://www.ymsl.in/
3rd September 2019, 12:05 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd Delhi System Engineer Trainee Interview?

The minimum qualification required to apply for Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd, System Engineer Trainee Interview, is B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE, MCA from a recognized college/university. Only male candidates are eligible.

Candidates should have completed their 10th, 12th and graduation with minimum 65% to 75% marks.

Candidates must clear all the pending backlogs without any educational gaps.

Web: http://www.ymsl.in
3rd September 2019, 08:32 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd Delhi System Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd Delhi System Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Yamaha Motor Solutions India Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - System Engineer Trainee

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams or MCA course from a recognized university to be eligible.
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Information Technology or
* Electronics and Communication Engineering

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, only MALE candidates are eligible. You must be open to work in 24*7 shifts.

>> Candidates having 0 to 1 years of experience are eligible to attend this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?