29th July 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend ZS Associates Decision Analytics Associate interview?

Hi Sir, I am interested to attend an interview of ZS Associates for the post of Decision Analytics Associate. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for appearing an interview for this post in ZS Associates.

5th August 2018, 07:42 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend ZS Associates Decision Analytics Associate interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend ZS Associate Decision Analytics Associate Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend ZS Associate Decision Analytics Associate recruitment is given below.

<> You should have passed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Information Technology
* Computer Science

<> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain percentage criteria required in order to be eligible.
@ In 10th Class - No % Criteria
@ In 12th Class - No % Criteria
@ In Graduation/ Post Graduation - No % Criteria

<> You should not have any backlog in any semester and you must have excellent understanding of the software design and programming principles.
5th August 2018, 11:48 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend ZS Associates Decision Analytics Associate interview?

To attend ZS Associates Decision Analytics Associate interview, candidates should have completed their B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch from a recognized college/university. Candidates should have secured minimum 60% to 65% marks throughout the academic career. Pending backlogs and more than 1 year of educational gap will not be entertained. Having good computer knowledge is must.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?