7th August 2018, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Fission Labs Associate Software Engineer Interview?

Dear friends, I have completed my BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering department. I want to attend the interview of Fission Labs for the post of Associate Software Engineer. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

16th August 2018, 10:05 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Fission Labs Associate Software Engineer Interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Fission Labs Associate Software Engineer recruitment:

The detailed Eligibility Criteria required to attend Fission Labs Associate Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

Qualification Required:-

<> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech or M.Sc in Computer Science or MCA from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

Percentage Required:-

<> You must have scored minimum 60% marks throughout the academics.

Skills Required;-

<> You need to have object oriented design and coding skills in any of the below languages like C, C++, Java, NodeJS, Ruby, JavaScript, Ruby..etc.,

<> You should have excellent knowledge of algorithms and data structures along with reasoning and analytical skills.

<> You must have excellent command over spoken English and written language.

As you have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?