15th May 2019, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Zuari Cement, Chennai Graduate Engineer Trainee interview for a Chemical graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of Zuari Cement, Chennai for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. I am a BTech Chemical graduate of this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

19th May 2019, 11:38 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Zuari Cement, Chennai Graduate Engineer Trainee interview for a Chemical graduate?

Candidates who are interested to apply in Zuari Cement for Graduate Engineer Trainee interview, should have completed their B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech from a recognized college/university. Candidates must have secured 60% and above marks throughout the academic career. Long educational gaps and pending backlogs will not be entertained. Candidates must have good computer and technical knowledge. Fresher's are also allowed.
19th May 2019, 05:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Zuari Cement, Chennai Graduate Engineer Trainee interview for a Chemical graduate?

Eligibility to attend Zuari Cement, Chennai Graduate Engineer Trainee interview;

Aspirant who have obtained a BE/ B.Tech/ME/MTech degree with Chemical/ Civil/Electrical/Electronics/ Telecommunication/Instrumentation/ Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university are eligible.

Aspirant should have obtained minimum 60% aggregate marks in the academics.

Aspirant should have good communication skills.

Aspirant should have good aptitude and learning ability.

Aspirant should be willing to work in a cement manufacturing company.
20th May 2019, 10:17 PM
Yo yo king
Junior Member+

Over 1646 Trainee jobs in Chennai available on neuvoo India. Search thousands of jobs on neuvoo, the largest job site worldwide. Search Jobs. Broadest Job Selection. Post a job offer. Apply now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?