15th May 2019, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Salary of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Zuari Cement, Chennai?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Zuari Cement, Chennai. But I don’t know what salary they are providing for this post. If you know then please tell me that what salary they are going to offer me for Graduate Engineer Trainee post.

19th May 2019, 11:32 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Zuari Cement, Chennai?

In the beginning a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Zuari Cement, may get an approximate salary of Rs. 31,000/- and above per month.

After their training gets over, the salary will increase gradually depending upon the performance and experience of the candidate.

Web: http://www.zuaricements.com
21st May 2019, 12:24 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Zuari Cement is hiring fresher candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee role. You can expect an annual package of 3.05 LPA for the Graduate Engineer Trainee role, however once you will complete your training and you will become a confirmed employee your salary will get revised on that time and you can expect a revised package of around 3.50 LPA after confirmation.
15th July 2019, 08:16 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Zuari Cement, Chennai is around INR 3-4 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile would be great.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?