15th May 2019, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Is experience required to become a Software Test Analyst in Athenahealth India, Chennai?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Athenahealth India, Chennai is conducting an interview for the post of a Software Test Analyst. But I have also heard that they want experienced candidates. Is it true? Is experience really requires? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

20th May 2019, 01:01 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become a Software Test Analyst in Athenahealth India, Chennai?

Yes correct, Athenahealth India is hiring 2-4 years of experience professionals for the post of Software Test Analyst. So you must have relevant experience of 2-4 years as a Test Analyst.
20th May 2019, 07:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become a Software Test Analyst in Athenahealth India, Chennai?

There are entry level jobs available in any software or IT company. You can surely apply for fresher job if there is opening available. Just make sure you apply through any reference or when they hold any campus interview.

There will be multiple round of interviews before selection. You need to be well prepared for all the rounds to get selected for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?