6th April 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka?

I came to know that UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka is hiring for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. I want to join and become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in this company. So, I want to know what is the eligibility criteria to become such Trainee in this company?

11th April 2019, 12:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka?

Eligibility to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka:

You must have completed BE/B.Tech/ ME/M.Tech in Electronics/Mechanical Engineering*from any recognized university with at least 70%.
You must have good programming skills in Embedded C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly language.
You must have good understanding and usage of Serial communication protocols RS-232/422, SPI.
11th April 2019, 02:34 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka?

Eligibility to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka?

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the job of Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka are:-

1)You should be Engineering Graduate (BE, B.Tech, ME M.Tech) with minimum 70% marks.
2)You should have the knowledge of fundamental of RTOS.
3)You should have good programming skills in Embedded C, C++, Ada and other languages.
4)You should have understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus.
5)You should have the knowledge of using and understanding of Serial communication protocols RS-232/422, SPI.

You can visit the website www.utcaerospacesystems.com for more information.
11th April 2019, 08:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka:

The basic eligibility criteria required to become a Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - UTC Aerospace Systems

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

<> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech in Electronics Engineering from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

<> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 70% marks to be eligible.

<> Some of the major skills required are,
* RTOS fundamentals,
* Programming Skills in Embedded C, C++, Ada..etc.,
* Understanding of Software development tools of configuration management tools will be an added advantage.

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?