6th April 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka?

Hello, I would like to know that if I get the job in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka as I have applied for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee then what would be my job profile? I don’t know much more about the job profile so I want to know about this.

11th April 2019, 12:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka?

Job profile of Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka:

You will be required to have value engineering, new product introduction and production support projects.
You will be need to debugging and troubleshooting.
You will need to take part in software design reviews and code walk through.
You will need to conduct unit testing, functional & system tests on development environment or target systems.
11th April 2019, 01:01 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka?

Job profile of Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka?

As per the information available, your job profile as Graduate Engineer Trainee would include follwing responsibilities:-
:- You have to execute New Product Introduction and Production support projects.
:-You will be conducting Unit tests, Functional & System Test on the development environment or target systems.
:-You will be doing Debugging and troubleshooting.
:- You will have to do Software Validation
:-You will be reviewing Software design and Code.

You can visit the website www.utcaerospacesystems.com for more information.
11th April 2019, 08:40 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Job Profile of Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka:

The detailed job profile of a Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - UTC Aerospace Systems

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

Qualification Required:-

<> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech in Electronics Engineering from a recognized university or institute to be eligible. The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 70% marks to be eligible.

Skills Required:-

* RTOS fundamentals,
* Programming Skills in Embedded C, C++, Ada..etc.,
* Understanding of Software development tools of configuration management tools will be an added advantage.

As a Graduate Engineer Trainee, you are required to involve in Troubleshooting and Debugging. You need to participate in Software Design reviews and code walk through. Also you are required to conduct the unit tests or functional and system test on the development environment.

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?