6th April 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka?

I am interested to join as a Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka. So, I am going to attend an interview for this post in UTC Aerospace Systems. I would like to know about the salary package for this post in UTC Aerospace Systems. Kindly tell me immediately.

11th April 2019, 02:44 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka?

Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka?

As per the information available, the salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka would be from Rs.2,75,000 to Rs.3,25,000 per annum. However, this could increase as per your experience and skills.

You would need to carry your updated Resume, a valid government issued Identity proof, Address proof and photo copies of your educational qualification.

Interview venue:

14/1 and 15/1, Maruthi Industrial Estate,
Phase 2, Hoodi Village,
Whitefield Road,
Bengaluru,
Karnataka-560048.
11th April 2019, 08:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka?

Salary package offered in Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka:

The detailed information about salary package offered in Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems, Karnataka recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - UTC Aerospace Systems

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

>> For Graduate Engineer Trainee - Rs.6.25 Lakh Per Annum

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?