6th March 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become Network Trainee Engineer in Synophic Systems? Salary of Network Trainee Engineer?

Respected Sir, can you tell me about the salary of Network Trainee Engineer in Synophic Systems? Kind let me know about the eligibility criteria also to become such Engineer. Thank you!

12th April 2018, 07:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become Network Trainee Engineer in Synophic Systems? Salary of Network Trainee Engineer?

Eligibility Criteria Required to become Network Trainee Engineer in Synophic Systems:

>> Candidates must be B.E/ B.Tech Freshers with CCNA certified or trained CCNA are eligible to appear in this Syniphic Systems Network Trainee Engineer recruitment.

>> Post Name - Trainee Engineer

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, salary would be around 4 Lakh per annum

>> Candidates who are doing final year are eligible to apply for this Network Trainee Engineer Synophic Systems recruitment.

>> Routing, Networking, Switching, CCNA Network Monitoring, IP Troubleshooting..etc., will be an added advantage to get job in this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?