24th September 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in McAfee Software India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

I have heard that McAfee Software India Pvt Ltd Bangalore is recruiting Software Engineers. I want to apply for this post in this company. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for becoming one of the Software Engineers in this company.

27th September 2019, 10:46 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in McAfee Software India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in McAfee Software India Pvt Ltd Bangalore as follows :
-Qualifying degree B.E/ B.Tech in computer science or related technical field.
-2018, 2019 passouts are eligible only.
-Good academics record throughout the career.
-Good pH Score.
-Good communication skills.
27th September 2019, 10:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in McAfee Software India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

The minimum qualification required to become a Software Engineer in McAfee Software India Pvt Ltd, is BE/BTech from a recognised university/college. Candidates must score minimum 60% and above marks in 10th, 12th and in bachelor's degree. Candidates must have excellent knowledge in computer languages.

Before applying for the job the Candidates must clear all the pending backlogs and there should not be any educational gaps.

Web : https://www.mcafee.com/en-in/index.html
27th September 2019, 11:34 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in McAfee Software India Pvt Ltd Bangalore is given below :-

1)Candidates must be from 2018 & 2019 Batch

2)Candidates must have completed BE/ B.Tech /MCA/BCA Computer Science/ IT/ Electronic Degree.

3)Candidates should have scored a minimum of 70% in Class Xth and XIIth, and 60% in College.

4)Candidates who have given the interview with in the last 6 months must not apply.

Address:
1, 2, 3 Pine Valley Embassy Golf Link Business Park,
100 Feet Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560071

Phone: 080665 69000

For more information (https://www.mcafee.com)
29th September 2019, 11:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that McAfee Software India Pvt Ltd Bangalore is recruiting Software Engineers. I want to apply for this post in this company. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for becoming one of the Software Engineers in this company.
McAfee is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for McAfee is 65%.

More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for McAfee recruitment.

Pattern for written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?