31st August 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the job in private or government sector after completion of M.A Sociology course?

Dear sir/mam,

I have completed my M.A sociology
can u tell me about government job after M.A sociology .
what preparation i do .and when vacancy open
reply me on. Can you please provide me the answer soon as possible? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good job after completing M.A Sociology job?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  3. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  4. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  5. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  6. How to get a government job in sociology sector?
  7. What is the scope of getting a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com?
  8. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  9. How to get a job in private sector after completion of BCA graduation?
  10. What kind of government job is suitable for me after I finish M.A, M.Phil in Sociology and working in private NGO?
  11. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  12. Can I go with the government job or change to private sector job?
  13. What are the jobs in Sociology in government sector? I have done M.A in sociology
  14. What kind of jobs are available in Government Sector for M.A.(Sociology) postgraduate?
  15. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  16. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  17. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  18. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
31st August 2015, 08:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the job in private or government sector after completion of M.A Sociology course?

Yes, there is a possibility of getting private sector job or government sector job after completion of M.A in Sociology. You may find employment opportunities in government job by applying for CSAT Examination. Yes, through CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test) you may find jobs in government sector. You can apply for District Probation officer, Rehabilitation Counselor, Tehsil Welfare Officer, Assistant Commissioner, Sub Divisional Magistrate and Liaison Officer. You may find job Opportunities in State Public Service Commission, National Institute of Urban Affairs, Indian Statistical Institute, And Center for Advanced Research and Development.
31st August 2015, 10:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the job in private or government sector after completion of M.A Sociology course?

Yes, you can opt for jobs in private as well as government sector. You need to prepare as per the demand of the job role, should know the basics of your M.A and should prepare as per the syllabus of written test if any.

You can get job opportunities in the following employment sectors:-
-Human Rights
-Foreign Services
-Social services
-Community work
-Counseling
-Journalism
-Civil Service
-Politics
-Education
-Public relations
-Labour unions
-Trade associations

You can work as :-
-Teacher
-Consultant
-Program Managers
-Policy Analysts
-Research Analyst
-Statistician
-Criminologist
-Survey Researchers
-Urban Planners
-Gerontologists
-Demographers
-Human Resource Officer
-Field Analyst
-Lecturer
30th September 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Request you to please share Net Exam Question paper july 2019 I & II
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?