21st April 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Wipro and Accenture?

Hello,
Can anyone of you please tell me what is the eligibility criteria to join Wipro and Accenture as a Software Engineer? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?
  2. Requirements to become a Software Engineer in Accenture?
  3. Eligibility to attend Accenture Associate Software Engineer Interview?
  4. Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  5. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  6. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  7. Job role and salary package for Software Engineer in Accenture?
  8. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  9. How to enter into the software companies like WIPRO, Accenture, Info after working in telecom sector as transmission engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Expected salary for Software Engineer post in Accenture?
  11. Recruitment dates of Accenture for Software Engineer post in Bangalore?
  12. In which sector can I get a job after passing in IT field?
  13. What kind of work is available for Associate Software Engineer in Accenture? Salary of Associate Software Engineer?
  14. Which Master degree has more scope in IT field?
  15. Salary package of Software Engineering Associate in Accenture? Eligibility to get this post for CSE graduate?
  16. Can I get government job after completing post graduation in MCA?
  17. Which post graduation course is better to do after completion of BCA course? MBA or MCA?
  18. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
22nd April 2016, 07:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Wipro and Accenture?

Eligibility Criteria Required to become Software Engineer in Wipro and Accenture:

The basic eligibility criteria to become Software Engineer in Accenture and Wipro are almost the same. Here is the basic criteria required.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA or M.Tech/ M.E from a recognized university for the post of Software Engineer.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics is 60% marks for Accenture

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics is 65% marks for Wipro

>> Make sure you have good communication skills along with strong verbal and programming skills.
22nd April 2016, 11:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can anyone of you please tell me what is the eligibility criteria to join Wipro and Accenture as a Software Engineer? Please let me know immediately.
Eligibility criteria for Accenture and Wipro:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture and Wipro are,

Accenture=60%
Wipro=50%(B.Tech=60)

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture and Wipro recruitment.
22nd April 2016, 11:49 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for any post in Wipro is as follows:

* Candidate must have passed class 10, class 12 and graduation with above 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized college/ institution.

* Candidate should not have any standing arrears or backlogs at the time of drive.

* To view the career portal of Wipro click here

The eligibility criteria to apply for any post in Accenture is as follows:

* Candidate must have passed class 10, class 12 and graduation course with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized college.

* Candidate should not have any standing arrears at the time of placement.

*To view the career portal click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?