3rd April 2023, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Trainee Programmer in Kumaran Systems Chennai?

I came to know that Kumaran Systems Chennai is hiring for the post of Trainee Programmer. I want to join and become a Trainee Programmer in this company. So, I want to know what is the eligibility criteria to become a Trainee Programmer in this company?

4th April 2023, 09:46 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Trainee Programmer in Kumaran Systems Chennai?

Eligibility Criteria required to become a Trainee Programmer in Kumaran Systems Chennai recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to become a Trainee Programmer in Kumaran Systems Chennai recruitment is given below:

Name of the Company - Kumaran Systems

Name of the Job Position - Trainee Programmer

>> Candidates who have completed B.E or B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
@ Computer Science Engineering or
@ Electronics and Communication Engineering or
@ Information Technology

>> Candidates who have completed MCA course are also eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics in the qualifying examination is 60% marks.

>> Must have good technical knowledge as well as troubleshooting skills. Must be fluent in English as well as verbal and written communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?