3rd April 2023, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Kumaran Systems Chennai Trainee Programmer interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Kumaran Systems Chennai is going to conduct the interview for Trainee Programmer post. I would like to know how many rounds are there in this interview? Please let me know immediately.

4th April 2023, 09:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Kumaran Systems Chennai Trainee Programmer interview?

Selection Process of Kumaran Systems Trainee Programmer recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of Kumaran Systems Trainee Programmer recruitment is given below:

Name of the Company - Kumaran Systems

Name of the Job Position - Trainee Programmer

>> There are totally 3 rounds in this recruitment and they are as follows:

@ Aptitude Test (Written Examination)

@ Group Discussion

@ Interview (Technical as well as Non Technical HR Interview)

>> In order to prepare for this recruitment make sure you have good technical knowledge on the subjects that you have studied in the entire 4 years of course.

>> Having good emphasis on the Software Design Practices are generally preferred.

>> Must have excellent written as well as verbal English communication skills.

Click here for more details
5th April 2023, 07:03 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Kumaran Systems Chennai Trainee Programmer interview?

There are three rounds are there in Kumaran Systems Chennai Trainee Programmer interview.

1 - Online Test( Preliminary Round ).

2 - Technical Round

3 - HR Round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?