13th November 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get a job in core company for B.Tech EEE students?

I am pursuing my B.Tech in EEE final year, how can I get a job in core company? What is the eligibility criteria followed? Can you please give me the details on the same as soon as possible? I need to start applying for the right jobs which I am eligible so please share the details soon.

15th November 2016, 08:51 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get a job in core company for B.Tech EEE students?

To get job in core companies you need to start thee steps first.Once you completed your studies do it..

* If you have scored 60% in through out career you are eligible for all the top most core companies.So maintain the percentage in your B.Tech career.

* After completion prepare a perfect resume and update it in the job portal which was more important.

* Famous job portals like Naukri,Shine,TimesJob,Monster,Indeed,LInkedin these are the important portals which are offering many fresher jobs in core companies.

* If your profile shortlisted you are welcome for interview and they will make calls to you for the interview purpose.

* So be prepare in your skills and technical round to crack the interview rounds.
15th November 2016, 11:59 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get a job in core company for B.Tech EEE students?

Eligibility Criteria to get job in Core Companies:

Yes, you will have to meet the required criteria in order to get job in Core Companies. The first and fore most thing is "B.E/ B.Tech" qualification is required.

Besides these, you will have to get good command over Core concepts that are available in Electrical Engineering.

>> Minimum 60% marks through out the academics required

>> There should not be any pending backlogs to be eligible.
16th November 2016, 12:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There is no separate eligibility criteria as such to get a job in core company. The eligibility criteria for fresher remains the same which includes 60% aggregate throughout the career, no backlogs and not more than two years of academic gap. You can get a job in the core company through third party consultancies, off-campus recruitment drives conducted by the concerned companies and entrance exams based on which companies take recruitment like JTO, GATE, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?