18th February 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job in MNC with good salary after Redhat certificate course including CCNA and Ethical hacking?

I am doing Redhat certification course including ccna and ethical hacking . I want to ask that can I get an job in MNC with good salary , if yes then how to reach there .
Tell me the process

12th April 2016, 12:34 PM
january2016

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in MNC with good salary after Redhat certificate course including CCNA and Ethical hacking?

You are doing the best course as per the industry norms. So, once you get strong hold on these technologies then your market value will be on cloud.

In future these technologies will be on great demand apart from coding and all. In future cloud will replace all the technologies. And for that Security is needed.

So, you need not to worry for the job. After doing these course, just apply for the in any of the company and just attempt your interview confidently.
30th September 2017, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get job in MNC with good salary after Redhat certificate course including CCNA and Ethical hacking?

I have completed BBA general now i like to go for MBA or MCOM but my i m very interested in networking courses i get confused, so anyone can help me to come-out form this question.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?