6th December 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join if selected in Capgemini but having backlog in Final Semester?

Hello
My son got selected in capgemini in campus placement.
he is failed in one subject in the final semister.
Will capgemini give time to join?
Kindly tell me about it.

7th December 2014, 08:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join if selected in Capgemini but having backlog in Final Semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
My son got selected in capgemini in campus placement.
he is failed in one subject in the final semister.
Will capgemini give time to join?
Kindly tell me about it.
He has pending backlog so he is not eligible to join in Capgemini company because Capgemini want fresh candidates.

Capgemini is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Capgemini is,

Capgemini= 60%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Capgemini recruitment.

www.capgemini.com/

7th December 2014, 08:46 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to join if selected in Capgemini but having backlog in Final Semester?

Eligibility criteria for Capgemini:

• Candidate need to have minimum 60% in academics.
• Candidate need to complete graduation or should be in the final year of graduation in science stream.
• Candidate should not have any backlogs at the time of recruitment.

So, if there is no backlog at the time of recruitment and has backlog at the time of joining, company does not release the offer letter.

Capgemini does not allow to join the company with the backlog. But, student can talk to HR and postpone your date of joining. Student will be given only once chance to clear backlogs in one attempt in the next supplementary examination. After clearing them, student can join Capgemini.

12th August 2015, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Hey one of my friend doing integrated m.tech which is of 5and half years.
He got placed in capgemini on sep 14 now he get the joining in aug 15 but there is still 4 months in his degree completion.
So will it create a problem in his joining now?

30th April 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

My friend has two backlogs in the 7th sem.! He is selected in capegemimi through campus ? Will this affect his call for the job ? His supplementary paper is in june and results Wil be by end of July ? This job is his dream .

8th October 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I have been selected in capgemini. Presently i'm pursuing 7th semester. I had a backlog in 6th semester, but i can complete in upcoming exams. Capgemini ordered us to submit certificates upto 6th semester. Will that backlog affect my job? Will Capgemini gives a chance to clear the 6th semester backlog before the end of final semester or joining date.

29th November 2019, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am 2020 pass out MCA student .I have one active backlog in my 5th semester exam will I attend the interview please inform me.

19th February 2020, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

Hello I'm a accounts students pursuing final year BBA 6th sem this is my final sem nd I haven't got any backlog till 4th sem but I got a single backlog kn 5th sem my aggregate of total semesters percentage from 1st to 5th sem is 70%u2105 I had cleared capegemini interview nd the next round is Hr round plz tell me whether they select me or reject or give time to clear that

20th February 2020, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Not eligible for capgemini criteria and attended for interview and selected by the time of submission certificate. Any problem can happen whether they will give job or not

20th August 2020, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

I've applied for capgemini and I've a backlog. So, do theyshortlist my resume and allow to attend technical round ??

25th November 2020, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

I have 92% in 10th and 90% in inter but I have 58% in BE done with document verification wheather I am eligible or not

9th August 2021, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I am selected in capgemini on june. After that i got doj from capgemini on july. But i have one backlog in 7th semester. Hr called me and said we can't confirm my joining.
I wrote my backlog paper last month.but i will get my result after one month.
If i cleared backlog means is there any chance to get doj again.

13th April 2022, 09:37 AM
Nani Babu uu

Brother, can you update what happened in your next process. Because, I'm also currently facing the same issue and I really don't understand what to do next. Please help me regarding this issue...

24th August 2022, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Recently capgemini HR asked us to submit the documents but I
have a backlog in 4-1 so rejected me .Is there any chance to get mail from HR again?

15th December 2022, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Bro, I have a backlog and suddenly i've received the onboarding mail to join soon. I had asked for permission because I have a backlog but they aren't replying or giving any postponement. What can I do? Please suggest.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?