9th June 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Expected technical question for off campus interviews in Tech Mahindra for IMS post?

sir,
I have completed my B.TECH this year in Electrical And Electronics Engg. and now doing a 6 months course in Automation And Process control. Next week there is off-camps of Tech Mahindra for IMS post. so I want to know about the Technical questions they may ask to a EEE student for the requirement.
could you give me a reply please.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  2. How can I prepare for Technical round of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Campus Interview?
  3. How can I prepare for Aptitude and Technical rounds of Tech Mahindra on-campus interview? Interview pattern of Tech Mahindra?
  4. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  5. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  6. How to get a job in Tech Mahindra? GD topics for interview?
  7. Model question papers of Tech Mahindra aptitude and technical written test? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Question papers of Mahindra-Satyam and Tech-Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  9. Tech Mahindra aptitude test papers and tips for HR round?
  10. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  11. Detailed information about Mahindra & Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? When this Off-Campus Drive will be held in Haryana?
  12. What to choose TCS Ignite or Tech Mahindra IMS?
  13. Minimum required aggregate for Tech Mahindra campus recruitment?
  14. Tips to prepare for Tech-Mahindra on-campus interview?
  15. How many rounds are there in Tech Mahindra off-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  16. Last 10 years Tech Mahindra verbal, non verbal and technical aptitude questions for B.Tech IT freshers?
  17. Whether Tech Mahindra provides core side job through on-campus dive for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  18. Sample question papers of Tech Mahindra On-Campus Interview Aptitude Test?
27th November 2016, 05:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expected technical question for off campus interviews in Tech Mahindra for IMS post?

IMS is a post wherein you will have rigorous training from computer fundamentals to various technologies to make you industry ready for any kind of domain projects in Tech Mahindra. Technical questions will be based on your undergraduate course, training/internship whichever undertaken and basic computer programming. Hence you should be clear with your domain knowledge especially the fundamentals, keep 2-3 subjects as strong points, have adequate knowledge on the training/internship/projects and know basic computer programming in at least one programming language preferably C or object oriented programming language like C++ or Java.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?