25th July 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Pune?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Tech Mahindra Pune is conducting an interview for the post of an Associate Software Engineer. But I have also heard that they want experienced candidates. Is it true? Is experience really requires? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

28th July 2019, 08:39 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Pune?

Company Name: Tech Mahindra

Position: Associate

Job Location : Pune

Currently Tech Mahindra recruitment drive for BE/B.Tech (All branches) 2018 and 2019 batch only. If you have expierience it would be great.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
www.techmahindra.com
28th July 2019, 11:05 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Is experience required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Pune?

Yes experience required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Pune .

And the details regarding the recruitment is given as follows.

>> Experience requirement of one to three years.

>> Educational requirement : Bachelors degree in computer science or IT from the recognized university.

>> And Associate software Engineer must be trained in reading and usage of programming languages such as JAVA, C++.

>> Must be having good communication and problem solving skills.

>> Involved in testing a new software programs or making relatively small changes .
29th July 2019, 12:45 PM
kriteshanand

Yes, Experience is required for Associate Software Engineer. To become Software Engineer you can learn and enhance your skills from Experts and you can go in the field of Data Analytics, IOT, SAP. For more you can go with Online Training in Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?