25th July 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Tech Mahindra Pune Associate Software Engineer interview?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the selection procedure which Tech Mahindra Pune emerges in the interview for the post of Associate Software Engineer? I am preparing for this interview so I want to know about the selection procedure first.

28th July 2019, 08:34 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Tech Mahindra Pune Associate Software Engineer interview?

Selection procedure in Tech Mahindra Pune Associate Software Engineer interview as follows :

-Versant 61(VBT).
-Personal interview(HR + OPS).
-Navigation test.
-Typing test (28 Wpm with 90% accuracy).
28th July 2019, 11:17 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Selection procedure in Tech Mahindra Pune Associate Software Engineer interview?

Selection procedure of Tech Mahindra Pune Associate Engineer :

>> Aptitude Test

>> Technical Interview/Group Discussion

>> Managers Round/HR Interview.

Name of the Post : Associate Software Engineer

Name of the Company : Tech Mahindra Pune

Pay Scale : Rs.300000 to Rs.350000/-

During training period you will be paid Rs.20000 per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?