8th October 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Capgemini, Kolkata Accounts Payable Executive recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have got an email from Capgemini, Kolkata for interview for the post of Accounts Payable Executive. I don’t know much more about this post of this company. Can anyone of you please let me know the details of this post?

21st October 2018, 11:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Capgemini, Kolkata Accounts Payable Executive recruitment?

Detailed Information required to attend Capgemini, Kolkata Accounts Payable Executive recruitment:

The detailed information about Capgemini, Kolkata Accounts Payable Executive recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Capgemini

Name of the Job Position - Accounts Payable Executive

Experience Required:-

<> You must have experience of 0 to 1 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

<> Some of the required skills are, Minimum 2 to 4 years experience in Accounts Payable.

Some of the major skills that are required are,
@ System Handling Skills
@ Strong Analytical Skills
@ Strong reporting skills
@ Excellent communication skills
@ Must have the ability to interact with the client
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?