8th September 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to take bank job instead of hectic private sector work?

Sir/Mam,

I am a BE graduate. I don't want to work in a hectic private sector.
tell me the best answer for the question "WHY BANK AFTER ENGINEERING"? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? it will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this.!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  2. Private sector job with 2.5 yrs of work experience or Bank PO job?
  3. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience or Bank PO job?
  4. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience?
  5. Best option between government job and private job?
  6. What is the scope of getting a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com?
  7. Any jobs in government, bank or private sector?
  8. Can I get a job with a good salary package in private sector after completing Integrated Chemical Engineering course?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a job in private sector after having 8 years of work experience in finance and accounts department?
  10. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  11. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  12. Job opportunities in Private Banks except Insurance field for BBA graduate?
  13. Scope after doing economics hons. from DU? opportunities in private sector jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it a good option do correspondence in MBA while working? Should I take it up now or after experience?
  15. How may I find a government job after completing MSW and gaining work experience with a private NGO?
  16. How to get a job in private sector bank?
  17. What is the difference between nationalized and private sector bank? Which job would be better?
  18. How to get job as a fresher if there is very less demand in private sector?
9th September 2016, 11:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to take bank job instead of hectic private sector work?

In this fast paced world, most of the employees suffer from hectic work culture. However, if you find the true solution to this, the work will not be hectic. You need to be a smart worker rather than a hard worker. You need to know the practical work well bearing good knowledge which can increase your speed of working. Working in banks can also be hectic. So, unless you are opting for government sector apart from banking sector, work culture will be hectic. The only solution is to know your work well, find shortcuts and accomplish it quickly. Bank jobs are good since you receive good bonuses and has more security as compared to other private sector jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?