14th March 2023, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them?

I'm student of B.tech final year and I am very aggresive to join merchant navy but i don't no how to join merchant navy. Please, give me right way to join merchant navy and telling about the various govt. collage that offering these type of the cources.....

DIVYANSHU JAISWAL
MAHARASHTRA
CONTACT NO:7709580801

15th March 2023, 09:58 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them?

There are several government approved Merchant Navy institutes where you can apply for joining Merchant Navy.

Some of them are:-

TS Chanakya, Navi Mumbai

Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata

Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Mumbai

Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advance Maritime Studies and Research, Mumbai

For more information regarding the procedure and course visit the following link:-
http://www.namacindia.com/join_mn.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?