28th March 2013, 03:38 PM
shikhar silwal

How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?

i m 20 years old n i have completed my +2 in 2012 . i am keenly interested in joining merchant navy but through Govt. colleges . so i wanting to know the entire procedure n expenses to join merchant navy as a deck cadet.
keenly waiting for your responce
anticipating that your guidance will help me in making my career in merchant navy
thanking you...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  2. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I join merchant Navy after completing B.Tech electronics and communication without entrance test or direct interview? Will there be any scholarship for SC candidates? How can I get into government colleges of Merchant Navy?
  4. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  5. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  6. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th?
  7. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th science?
  8. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?
  9. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th from UP board
  10. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%
  11. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  12. How can I join merchant navy after completing 12th? -- [New]
  13. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th by PCM?
  14. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  16. How can I join Merchant navy after completing 12th science?
  17. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  18. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
29th March 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?

after doing hotel management how could i join the defence service as an officer grade
6th October 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?

Sir tell me when come merchant navy form
6th March 2014, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is Amit kumar my roll no is 274115 sir 16 feb ka result pta nhi hai please give me answer
23rd April 2014, 09:50 PM
asif mansuri

[Asif mansuri]i m 18years old n i have completed my +2 in 2012 . i am keenly interested in joining merchant navy but through Govt. colleges . so i wanting to know the entire procedure n expenses to join merchant navy as a deck cadet.
keenly waiting for your responce
anticipating that your guidance will help me in making my career in merchant navy
thanking you...[/QUOTE]
14th December 2014, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for merchant navy after completing 12 science IT
can i join merchant navy
22nd December 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

plz suggest some govt. colleges for I have a keen interest in joining merchant navy ... after 10 2.

vijay
uttarakhand
14th April 2015, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

how to join merchant navy after completing 12th with percentage of 92% in non medical
21st April 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'am koti i am 19 years old i am completed 12th in 2013 i can intersted in merchant navi so please help me may i join the govt collage
24th April 2015, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

sir I am intrested in marchant nevy. after 12 th what I am douing to choice the fild...
18th September 2015, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am interested 10 2 pass from bseb and I can join gov merchant navy so can you please about me how can join the gov merchant navy
25th May 2016, 11:36 PM
sah.alok932

In order to join merchant navy it is necessary to have studied physics,chemistry and mathematics in intermediate.those who have studied pure science stream in intermediate can only apply for merchant navy.

If you have passed intermediate with pure science stream,then you can study nautical science course,a specialized bachelor degree course for merchant navy at the undergraduate level.Those who have scored minimum 60% in physics,chemistry and mathematics combined together can apply for nautical science.

Another course to study for joining merchant navy is B.TECH in marine engineering,a four degree course for joining merchant navy.It is necessary to pass a engineering entrance exam for studying marine engineering unlike nautical science.It is a four year course with course fees around 8 lakh in entire period.

In addition to both marine engineering and nautical science,there is one more course for merchant navy named as mechanical engineering,non-direct entry in merchant navy,like nautical science and marine engineering but is not direct entry like others two.
7th April 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

In Delhi after polytechnic in mechanical fee B.tech marine engineering in government colleges
15th June 2017, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
13th December 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am studying in class 12(med). I have a keen interest in merchant navy as maths is not my subject, tell me that i am eligible to join navy after 12 without maths or should i have to drop my one year to give maths exam after 12.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?