14th March 2023, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become a pilot after studying BPC in 12th grade? What are the different ways to become an airline pilot?

My name is Samhithasri and I have completed my 10th grade. I want to become an airline pilot and I would appreciate any advice on how to achieve this. Being a pilot is a great job, but it's important to meet certain requirements such as a minimum height. I am also curious about the salary for airline pilots. Is it possible to become a pilot after studying BPC in 12th grade? What are the different ways to become an airline pilot? I would be grateful for any information you can provide. Thank you in advance.

15th March 2023, 01:05 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Is it possible to become a pilot after studying BPC in 12th grade? What are the different ways to become an airline pilot?

Yes, it is possible to become a pilot after studying BPC (Biology, Physics, and Chemistry) in 12th grade. To become an airline pilot, there are several ways to do so:

Integrated Commercial Pilot Training: This is a full-time course that takes about 18-24 months to complete. This course includes both ground and flight training and leads to obtaining a Commercial Pilot License (CPL).

Non-Integrated Commercial Pilot Training: This is a modular course that allows you to complete each stage of training at your own pace. This course also leads to obtaining a CPL.

Join the Air Force: You can join the Air Force and become a military pilot. After serving a few years in the Air Force, you can leave and join an airline.

Join a flying school: You can join a flying school that provides pilot training. After completing the course, you can apply to airlines as a pilot.

The salary of an airline pilot in India varies depending on the airline and level of experience. According to payscale.com, the average salary of an airline pilot in India is around INR 11-12 lakhs per annum for a co-pilot and INR 35-40 lakhs per annum for a captain. However, salaries may range from INR 6-7 lakhs per annum to INR 70-80 lakhs per annum depending on various factors such as the airline, type of aircraft, flying hours, and experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?