11th December 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Guidance for job in Accenture, TCS and Wipro?

I had scored 55% 10th 75% 12th & 79 % in BTech(IT) i want to ask in their any golden chance for me to work TCS, Wipro, Accentures please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  2. TCS or Accenture: Better option after Engineering (Instrumentation Technology)?
  3. Date of off campus placements of Accenture, Wipro, TCS, Amdocs?
  4. Is Training in JAVA available in HCL, WIPRO, TCS, Accenture in Bangalore?
  5. Am I eligible for WIPRO, Accenture and TCS after scoring 76% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible for TCS, WIPRO, Syntel, Cognizant, Accenture after scoring 65% in 10th,61% in 12th
  7. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  8. When is the off campus placement of TCS, Accenture, WIPRO in NCR region?
  9. Which is the best company among Infosys, Accenture, HCL, TCS and Wipro for a Fresher to start career?
  10. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  11. How may I know the Recruitment Criteria of Wipro, TCS and Accenture?
  12. Placement Papers of Accenture, TCS, Wipro, CTS and Capgemini?
  13. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  14. Am I eligible to get in companies like TCS, Accenture, Google and WIPRO after scoring 70% in B.Tech in BPUT
  15. When the companies like TCS, Accenture, Wipro etc. starting off campus recruitment?
  16. Am I eligible for Accenture, TCS, Wipro and other MNCs having scored 65% in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 48% in 10th class with a gap of 3 years?
  17. Eligibility criteria of TCS, Infosys, Mahindra, Accenture and Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
11th December 2013, 12:52 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Lightbulb Re: Guidance for job in Accenture, TCS and Wipro?

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for scoring well in your B.Tech degree course. Since you are from CSE background, you have wide scope. Moreover, the good score in your B.Tech degree course further increases your job opportunities. You can definitely get employment opportunities in the leading IT companies of the nation and also get employment in multinational companies.
As you are in 7th semester, so you should aim at completing your B.Tech course with good percentage which is essential to catch the eye of the interviewers in the off-campus interviews. Various companies must be visiting your college for on-campus recruitment. You should aim at getting placement in them first. This is quite essential from the psychological point of view. Getting on-campus placement will definitely boost your confidence and ease off the pressure of being unemployed. It will allow you to relax and prepare well for the off-campus interviews in different IT firms.

Every company conducts interview for recruiting through off-campus interviews where preference is always given to government institute engineering candidates. You need to be in touch with the official websites of different IT companies since the advertisement of off-campus recruitment is usually published in their official website and not in the leading newspapers. Some even ask for resume and if they acknowledges your resume to be worthy of some opening then they can call you for the interview. For recruitment in major IT firms like Microsoft and Google,you need to clear various rounds of test,starting from written test to telephonic interview and resume analysis.

You can definitely apply in the major MNCs of India. But before that you need to make sure that your aptitude is sound and you have prepared well for the post you are applying for. This is because they are going to test every aspect of your personality minutely. It is just that you have to prove yourself worthy for the concerned post before the recruiter.

You can undertake various short term courses to enhance your knowledge and skills and to strengthen your resume along with getting an edge over the other competitors. Proficiency in Dot Net, SQL and SAP is most demanded requirement of most of the IT companies of modern world since there is very limited efficient professionals in these field as compared to the demand of these fields. Proficiency in at least one programming language will definitely make your position strong as a contestant for the vacancy.

So you should prepare well for the interviews as well as pursue certain short term courses to make your position strong before the recruiters. In today’s world internet is a big platform to earn a handsome amount. You can open up a website, be a affiliate marketer, start a blog, partner with various other websites or open an online consultancy to earn big. You can definitely be the owner of next Google or Facebook like companies.
23rd December 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance for job in Accenture, TCS and Wipro?

I am eligible for TCS Wipro ,l&t ,and other MNCs company having scored 78.61% in SSC, 55.60% in HSC, 1st year back with 59%,last year appearing student after 6 months this last year also completed
6th August 2015, 01:17 PM
sai215

Default Re: Guidance for job in Accenture, TCS and Wipro?

Re: Guidance for job in Accenture, TCS and Wipro?

First of all you can prepare good Resume for IT companies
You can write any course like JAVA, .NET you can write your resume because more chances get a job in this companies
After that you can Upload this Resume in Times jobs, Freshers Job, Shine Jobs
Then after you can attend Interviews this companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?