23rd April 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for job in companies like Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Honda and Maruti?

Sir i am sudhanshu shekhar of mechanical 3rd yr
I want to do my job in mechanical companies like tata,ashok,honda,maruti.
Pls help me on this matter and tell me how to apply for these i wld be thankful to u...
Reply me on [email protected].

4th May 2014, 09:11 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for job in companies like Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Honda and Maruti?

Companies like Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Honda and Maruti usually go for campus placements to the colleges which are ranked higher and most of the times they never allow off-campus at all which means other college students will not be invited for the process. So, the only way left to us to follow up manually with these companies recruitment process for freshers.

CLICK HERE!! to know about how Tata Motors process the fresh candidates.

You can send your queries to them directly to know about the placements with this mail id - [email protected]

CLICK HERE!! to know about how Maruti Suzuki process the fresh candidates.

CLICK HERE!! to know about how Honda process the fresh candidates.

CLICK HERE!! to know about how Ashok Leyland process the fresh candidates.

Make sure that you apply for all companies and submit your resume to know about the matching jobs for your profile and to enroll in them accordingly.
12th September 2014, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for job in companies like Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Honda and Maruti?

Good morning sir. My name is p.shanmugasigamani. I am a diploma automobile engineer. I am one year experienced person. I would like to join our's company. E mail id. [email protected]. ph no. 9042332060. Thank you.
4th September 2017, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for job in companies like Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland, Honda and Maruti?

As a Mechanical Engineer, can I switch company from L&T Heavy engineering to any Automobile company like Tata Motors or Maruti Suzuki after 2 years of working there???
21st January 2019, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I Am 12th passed in commerce side fresher I want job please advise me how to take job in automobile companies .???
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?