27th December 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for jobs at Tata Motors, Maruti and Ashok Leyland?

i am B.Tech 3rd year student from GBPUAT Pantnagar university i got 58% in 10th &70%in 12th from u.k. board & my B.Sc % is 61 & my last sem gpa is 7.2 in B.Tech 3rd year shall i eligible for campus placement tata motors, maruti, ashok leylend & what is the eligibility criteria for tata motors,maruti,ashok leylend? pls give the answer

29th December 2013, 12:31 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for jobs at Tata Motors, Maruti and Ashok Leyland?

Companies like Tata Motors, Maruti and Ashok Leyland will have some high standards and eligibility criteria when they come in for campus placements to recruit freshers and also they won't be coming to all colleges but only selected few who are in the top list on the state. The common eligibility criteria which will be asked for a fresher from campus placement is as follows,

-> 60-70% through 10th, 12th and UG course.

-> Good technical knowledge in the field.

-> Good communication and leadership skills.

It's quite tough for you to get the job in them as you got only 58% in 10th, the reason behind this 60-70% margin through out studies is because they want to filter out students as many has they can. So, the better thing to do now is to find jobs in small scale industries on the same field where they won't consider about the 10th, 12th marks and then get some 1-2 years experience and jump into the companies like Tata, Maruti etc. where by then they won't care about your school achievements but only with college marks and the experience which you have gained in the previous company.
28th February 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for jobs at Tata Motors, Maruti and Ashok Leyland?

sir i am astudent of b.tech 4th year .my cgpa is 8.5 but i got some supply . can i eligible for campus placement
1st July 2014, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

IM A FINAL YEAR MECHANICAL ENGINEER WITH 7O% MARKS(UPTO 6TH SEM) FROM TAMIL NADU(COIMBATORE)DO I HAV A CHANCE IN TATA MOTORS OR ASHOK LEYLAND LIKE COMPANIES?AND WHAT ALL GOV JOBS I CAN TRY FOR?
1st July 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

SIR,IM A FINAL YEAR MECHANICAL ENGINEER WITH 7O% MARKS(UPTO 6TH SEM) FROM TAMIL NADU(COIMBATORE)DO I HAV A CHANCE IN TATA MOTORS OR ASHOK LEYLAND LIKE COMPANIES?AND WHAT ALL GOV JOBS I CAN TRY FOR?
24th July 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m in final year of mechanical enggineering with 8.1 cgpa and 10th marks is 69% & 12th marks is 52%. In what mechanical company should i apply??????
14th September 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a third year B.Tech mechanical engineering student with 87% marks in 10th and 12th. And cgpa of more than 80% in first four semesters. If i maintain this cgpa for remaining 4 semesters, then whether i have chance of getting my job in tata motors, maruti, ashokleyland. Or else any other additional skills are required to get the job ? Sir please guide me to get job in those reputed companies. PLS TELL HOW I HAVE TO IMPROVE MY SKILLS....
5th October 2014, 05:13 AM
Unregistered

i am student of B.E 3rd sem and i am having back in 2 subjects but my eligibility is 70% so in future can i apply for these companies
9th November 2014, 05:44 AM
Unregistered

Egligibility criteria for degree holders
after 2 years experience in mahindra and mahindra
22nd March 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i m in 4th sem BE mechanical engineering i want job in maruti and ashok leyland i just want ur guidance how can i get job in these industries?
17th January 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

sir, my self avinash kumar. I just wanted to ask you that is there will be any criteria in m.n.c's to place such a student in his company who has a very good mind,having only dream to work with machines, who enjoy's working with machines without the expectations of sallary,but having not so good in communication skill.?
25th March 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Hlo sir,i completed BE stream of mechanical in 2015.I got score 419 in GATE 2016 and also i have 3 months experience in automobile field.Is any chance for get job in Tata motors,maruti and ashokleyland?
26th August 2016, 04:39 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Eligibility criteria for TATA MOTORS :

> you must have at least 60% marks throughout your academic career.
> You must not have any pending backlogs in the time of recruitment process
> You should not have study gap of more than 2 years.

Eligibility criteria for MARUTI :

> you must have at least 65% marks throughout your academic career.

Eligibility criteria for Ashole Leyland :

> you must have at least 60% marks throughout your academic career.
23rd December 2016, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am rajesh kumar poshak I got 63% in 10th, 65% in 12th class, 65% in ITI (Electrician) now I want join tata motor please tell me how I apply or join.
18th September 2017, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I have 7.3 cgpa BE MECHANICAL and 10th 85%,12th-74.25%,I have attended many workshops and implant training in TNEB also Internship in Nicola institute.....am I eligible for core companies..... what should I do to improve my eligibility
19th August 2019, 10:43 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria as follows :

-Candidate's should have completed their qualifying degree with first division of marks from recognized university.

-No live backlogs.

-No educational gaps more then one year.

-Good communication skills.

-Good analytical and problem solving skills

-Good academic record throughout the career with CGPA of 6.0 plus (10, 12 and Graduation).

Selection procedure as follows :-

-Written apptitude test.
-Technical test.
-Manager round.
-HR interview.

You should visit the official website for complete information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?