19th December 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in private banks being 36 years old?

please tell me how to apply in private banks vacancies.There age criteria is not more than 25 years. I am 36 years in age can i also get a job in private bank.please tell me how to apply.

8th March 2014, 06:12 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply in private banks being 36 years old?

Your age is 36 years right now which is of more than that is required.So most probably you are not eligible to apply for the private banks.But still there are chances of getting job in private banks.So you are eligible only if you belong to the Ex-servicemen or reserved candidates.Then only there are changes of getting bank job.Otherwise in other cases you are not eligible to appear for the private sector banking jobs.

To be eligible for the banking sector jobs you must first meet the below eligibility criteria.There is a different age limits for Private sector banks and Public sector banks.So the minimum qualification you must have is Bachelor degree or Graduation from a recognized university.And for post of clerks the minimum age must be 18 years and the maximum age is allowed up to 28 years.If it is for the Officer or Probationary officers the minimum age must be 21 years and the maximum age is allowed up to 30 years.So for the reserved candidates of course there would be an age relaxation for the reserved candidates.
For SC/ST Candidates - 5 years
For OBC candidates - 3 years
For Ex-servicemen - 5 years
For Widows,Divorced women - 9 years
For Physically challenged candidates - 10 years

As far as private sector banks are concerned,the above relaxation some time is not applicable.But it applied for the Public sector banks.So the eligibility criteria basically depends on the private sector various banks individually.So I recommend you to also check the eligibility criteria of the bank that you are going to apply.
22nd April 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I am of 27 years and have done B.sc(IT) securing 70% marks.Am I eligible for private sector banks?
9th October 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I am interested for applying private bank as per job so what is the process that i am doing me job successfully. I am 26 years old.
19th November 2019, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I am 30 years old . Can I get the private bank job??
3rd August 2021, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

My age is above 36. Can I get job of clerk in axis bank.
7th February 2023, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I'm a 36 year old with master degree in English literature,can I get a good vacancy in any private sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?