22nd November 2021, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?

Sir i am student of btech mechanical engineering 3rd year and got 6 month training in 7-sem from collage so i want to get six month industrial training in maruti suzuki

gmail:[email protected]

24th November 2021, 01:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?

If you personally know someone from inside, then the process becomes much easy.
It's always recommended to have a contact with someone, who can forward your resume to the company.

Mostly their internship are without stipend and there is no special process by which they select intern.

If you will directly mail the HR , there will be no reply.
So reference is a must.

Another thing is that, ,if you are keen in learning the whole process, so it's advisable to look for an internship at a place where you can see the complete manufacturing that provides you crisp knowledge although it may not have a big name.
26th November 2021, 08:47 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?

How to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?

The candidate can apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki on LinkedIn.

The candidate can also apply for the same on the website of the company through application form.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?