22nd November 2021, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How electrical diploma holder can apply for job in Maruti, Toyota, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Wolkswegon?

Hui sir I'm Naveen Pahal. I am electrical Engineer and I have 4 year experience. I want to apply in the Maruti, wolkswegon, ford, toyota.i dont have any knowledge to how to apply in these companies. And also tell me that age condition in these companies because I am 25 year old. My contact is 919996655872 and e-mail I'd is [email protected]

24th November 2021, 01:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How electrical diploma holder can apply for job in Maruti, Toyota, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Wolkswegon?

For being eligible, you must have scored atleast 60% marks through your academics.

There has to be no backlogs at the time of selection.
Only 1 year gap in academics is allowed.

You can take the help of their online website to fill the form or you can take the help of someone from inside who can transfer your resume to the head of department.

The 2nd process is the easiest and take less time.
After that you have to go through a written exam as well as interview to check whether you are eligible for tge post or not.
26th November 2021, 08:41 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How electrical diploma holder can apply for job in Maruti, Toyota, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Wolkswegon?

How electrical diploma holder can apply for job in Maruti, Toyota, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Wolkswegon?

The candidate can apply for a job in Toyota, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Wolkswegon on the official website of the company. The candidate must have good academic record and have passed a graduation from any university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?