11th February 2023, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

How to become a game developer after 10th?

Hi I am Shashank Kapoor of class 10th studying in manav mangal smart school mohali. What to do after 10th for becoming game developer.which stream should I choose??
I am confused.. please. Help me

11th February 2023, 06:01 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: How to become a game developer after 10th?

I am assuming that you want to get into technical or programming part of Game Development not the animation part. So, After 10th, you can consider the following education and career paths to become a game developer:

Diploma Engineering in CSE: This is a 3 year program that provides foundational knowledge and hands-on experience in maths, science, computer programming etc.

Bachelor's degree in game development or computer science: This program provides a comprehensive education in game development and computer science, including programming, game design, and game engine development.

Learn programming languages: To become a game developer, you will need to learn one or more programming languages such as C++, Java, or Python. If you are choosing Engineering in Bachelor's degree, you would have already covered this part.

Gain experience: Start building your portfolio by creating simple games, participating in game jams, or volunteering for game development projects.

Stay updated with the latest technology and tools in the game development industry.

Please, note that it's important to have a passion for gaming and a creative mindset to succeed as a game developer.
11th February 2023, 11:41 PM
Ayan H.

Default Re: How to become a game developer after 10th?

To become a game developer after 10th, you should consider pursuing a degree or diploma in game development or a related field, such as computer science or software engineering. You can also learn programming languages and game development software through online courses or tutorials. Building a portfolio of game development projects is also essential, which can demonstrate your skills and passion for the field. Additionally, participating in game development competitions or joining local game development groups can help you network with other developers and gain valuable experience.

There are several programming languages that are commonly used in game development. like C++ Java Python Swift. You can learn then.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?